Front Desk Agent
Provide the highest-level possible of guest relations and customer service to each guest throughout the property.
- Meet and exceed all guest expectations by utilizing the Good to Great to Gracious method
- Promote unity and teamwork throughout the department and hotel.
- Actively participate in all aspects of Front Desk operations, including assisting in check in, check out, reservations and
- problem solving, answering phones, etc.
- Communicate with guests in a professional, courteous and helpful manner.
- Tactically works with Sales, Engineering, Housekeeping and Food and Beverage to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Reviews, coordinates and oversees guest arrivals, VIP arrivals and departures.
- Assists with answering phones, taking reservations, guest requests and general inquiries.
- Completes daily checklists prior to punching out for the day.
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times.
- Can master familiarity with the computer operating system as related to scope of position.
- Is educated and familiar with local and area recreational, dining, and cultural activities and attractions.
- Acts as an ambassador for the Wort Hotel to the local, regional, national and international community.
- Is aligned with the culture, values, goals and human resource programs of the Wort Hotel.
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Requires a strong background of Customer Service experience.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record resolving guest problems and expediting solutions
- Understands daily hotel operations and systems.
- Always works and promotes team building skills.
- Must read, write and speak the English language.