Where to Stay in Jackson Hole
The Wort Hotel is right in the middle of the action in downtown Jackson Hole. The Wort is known for its historic charm and luxury accommodations. We also have special add-ons including wine, flowers, or chocolates to surprise your special someone. The Wort is located just a block from the Town Square, just steps from the best dining, shops, galleries and nightlife, including our own Silver Dollar Bar, which boasts live music. Grab your partner and two-step around the dance floor for a night out.
What to Do
Get the sparks flowing with these exciting experiences:
1. Dog Sled into Granite Hot Springs- This activity consists of sledding to the hot springs, enjoying a hot lunch, enjoying a soak in the secluded, natural hot springs surrounded by towering trees.
2. Elk Refuge Sleigh Ride- Cuddle up on the back of a horse drawn sleigh as you are being pulled through our national Elk Refuge, home to over 1,000 elk and other wildlife.
3. Ice Skating on the Town Square- Glide beside Jackson’s famous elk antler arches and beneath the twinkling lights covering town square. This is the perfect place to get a photo to remember your trip.
4. Horseback Riding- You are in the Cowboy state after all, so get in character with a horseback ride at one of the many local ranches.
5. Hike Grand Teton National Park- Enjoy the beautiful scenery and views of alpine lakes when you go for a hike in Grand Teton. Be sure to pack a lunch so you can stop and have a picnic.
6. Scenic Sunset Float on The Snake River- There is no better way to take in the beauty that surrounds that floating alongside the Grand Teton watching the sun set in the background.
7. Treat Yourselves to a Relaxing Spa Day. Jackson Hole has many fine spa facilities where you can enjoy couples massage, hot tubs, and a variety of specialty treatments. Relax and unwind with your partner, you deserve it!
8. Want to explore the nightlife? The Million Dollar Cowboy Bar cannot be missed. The Cowboy Bar is an iconic western honky-tonk complete with genuine saddle bar stools. The Cowboy Bar also has live music and a dance floor. During the summer and winter season, they offer FREE Western dance lessons every Thursday from 7-8:30pm. Learn some new moves with your partner and show off your new skill when the band starts.
Contact our Concierge
Leave the details to us, our concierge would be happy to set up dinner reservations and activities so you can focus on your partner.