With nearly 500 inches of snowfall last year, ski and snowboard enthusiasts are gearing up for another epic season. Unfortunately, between flying to your destination, purchasing a lift pass, and renting equipment, winter sports can put a serious dent in your bank account. This is why we created three unique vacation packages to help you save money this winter.
1. Stay More & Save More
Stay November 1st through May 31st, 2022, and save. Receive 10% off our Best Available Rate with a minimum 3-4 night stay, 15% off with a minimum 5-night stay, or 20% off a 7-night or more stay.
2. Buy Your Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Tickets in Advance
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort announced their operational updates for the 2021-2022 ski season. JHMR will once again be operating with limited availability of lift tickets and other services. All tickets will be sold through an online advanced ticket purchasing system for day and afternoon tickets. Guests will be incentivized to purchase online before their visit and will receive a 10% discount with advanced purchases made within 14 or more days of the trip. Be sure to check out their website for more information.
3. IKON Pass Holders Can Save
This winter, all IKON Pass holders can save 10% off a 3+ night stay and enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine upon check in. The Wort Hotel is located close to all the best dining, shopping, and nightlife in downtown Jackson, WY. Be part of the excitement when you stay with us and save on your ski vacation.
Why choose the Wort Hotel for your winter getaway? Because your stay at the Wort Hotel includes:
- Complimentary private ski shuttle
- Complimentary ski storage
- Use of jacuzzis & fitness room
- Complimentary Après Ski with Cider, Hot Chocolate, and cookies in the lobby area every day from 4-6 pm
- Complimentary Manager's Wine & Cheese reception every Thursday
- Click here for more information on all of our vacation packages.
Services subject to change with COVID-19 regulations.
Click here for more information on all of our vacation packages.